It takes effort, time and knowledge to be able to produce engaging content for your brand. Far too often a great piece of content doesn't get the reach or engagement it deserves. Here are 4 steps to follow to give you the best opportunity to add value to your customers and give people reasons to engage with you.
The benefits of content marketing for your business are obvious: you get referral traffic; search engines show your website at top positions; the rate of organic traffic increases, conversion rises, brand reputation becomes obvious, and the sales rise. However, only 36% of entrepreneurs get all these benefits – the other 64% are somewhere in the middle of nowhere: they have heard that content marketing is effective, but they make a lot of mistakes and do not see the effects.